sd_generic has problems

From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana
Subject: sd_generic has problems
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:37:39 -0300

Hynek Hanke writes:
> /home/clevlim/.speech-dispatcher/conf/speechd.conf
>
> and change
> AudioOutputMethod "pulse,alsa"
> AudioOutputMethod "pulse"
> (or "alsa" depending on what audio system you want to use)

It didn't work unfortunately.

> So if it doesn't fix it, please uncomment the line Debug in
> /home/clevlim/.speech-dispatcher/conf/modules//lianetts-generic.conf
> and set it to
> Debug 1
I have no lianetts-generic.conf inside my user config directory, so I
made this change in /etc/speech-dispatcher/modules/lianetts-generic.conf.

> then restart Dispatcher, try to do something and then send
> us
> /home/clevlim/.speech-dispatcher/conf/modules//lianetts-generic.conf
Because I don't have this file as I said above, I'm sending the system
wide equivalent file.
> and
> /home/clevlim/.speech-dispatcher/log/lanetts-generic.log

Interestingly, it contains a single line indicating an error, as you may
see in the attachment. I'm not sure whether debug information is being
output to it, as I've seen that same error in other log files, e.g., in
ibmtts.log, and ibmtts works fine.

> Thank you and Best regards,
> Hynek Hanke

Thanks for your patience.