I can not run orca with speech-dispatcher

From: Kenny Hitt
Subject: I can not run orca with speech-dispatcher
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 07:09:15 -0500

Hi.  Spd-say is broken inf the 0.7 speech-dispatcher Debian package.
The developer knows about it, but didn't seem interested in fixing it.  I also
can't use orca with speech-dispatcher running the Debian package.
I gave up and returned to gnome-speech.
Hopefully, this package won't end up in squeeze.

          Kenny