Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 12:01:00 -0400

    I think the thing to do would be to convince Mozilla to include CAcert
    root certificate in Firefox.

Someone said that this was already being worked on.
If additional support from us would help, we would be glad to give it.
Can you find out who we should talk to?

     Much better than trying to convince users
    to install the SSL cert. They only see the message after they have
    already had all the error popups and then not bothered to continue..

We're going to change the setup of pages so as to inform the user
just when the issue arises.