[Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site

From: Jon Grant
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] missing SSL cert from savannah site
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:34:49 +0100

https://savannah.gnu.org/account/login.php?uri=/bugs/?func=additem&group=make&cookie_test=1
Hello

do you know your site doesn't have a valid SSL cert? Could you buy
one? there is a big Firefox warning at present. Would you like me to
donate hte cost of hte SSL cert?  atm, it only means people will miss
out on free software!

Best regards, Jon

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to savannah.gnu.org, but we can't confirm that your
connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this