[Savannah-hackers] [support #102552] CVS Write Access Configuration

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102552] CVS Write Access Configuration
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:22:48 -0500

Support Request #102552, was updated on Tue 10/28/2003 at 14:22
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102552&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: mr-russ
Date: Tue 10/28/2003 at 14:22
Logged In: YES
user_id=21816
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)

I would like to include people as members of my

project (stratagus) but not give them CVS write

access.  There is a field listed in the manage member

page, say that members have write access.  Is there

work happen in creating the possibility to change that

option to A no.

So we can have CVS Write Access (Yes/No).

Further to this, it may be a question for the cvs

list, so ignore it if it is.  Is it possible to

restrict the directories developers and read and write

to on savannah, or even just at a module level?

Regards

Russell Smith

You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102552&group_id=11