[Savannah-hackers] volunteer

From: Douglas F. Calvert
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] volunteer
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 23:10:19 -0500

Hello,
 I would be very interested in volunteering for this role. Howmuch of a
time commitment is expected? I do not want to say I can do it with
knowing exactly what I am getting myself into. That being said I am a
student with a lot of spare time on my hands;) I am not that good of a
programmer and this would be a good way for me to give back to the
community. I am currently a Masters student at Syracuse University
pursuing a Masters degree in Telecom and Net Management and a Masters
degree in Public Administration. I don't think that matters much but
just in case.
 I have signed this email with my gpg key. My key is signed well enough
that it should be relatively easy to find a trust path...

--
+  Douglas Calvert address@hidden http://anize.org/dfc/ +
|   Key Id 0xC9541FB2  http://anize.org/dfc-keys.asc   |