[Savannah-hackers] Volunteer Help

From: Tom Cooney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Volunteer Help
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:01:40 -0500

Hi

  I saw your volunteer postion on http://savannah.gnu.org and am interested in
taking
  the position. I have 15 years customer service experience in the
  health care profession and feel that I could help in this position.

  I have been using GNU/Linux for 8 years and feel that this is something
  that I can do to give back to the community and it's developers. I
  would be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to this task.

  Let me know if you are interested and if you need any further
  information. Hope to hear from you.

--
Tom Cooney

address@hidden