[Savannah-hackers] [support #102535] Registered ssh rsa1 key ignored

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102535] Registered ssh rsa1 key ignored
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 18:14:49 -0400

Support Request #102535, was updated on Sun 10/19/2003 at 10:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102535&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: hippoman
Date: Sun 10/19/2003 at 18:14
Logged In: YES
user_id=24371
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6a) Gecko/20030927
Firebird/0.7+

After more digging around, I found the page on Savannah that

I've been looking for:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=emacs

It has instructions for anonymous CVS download of the GNU

Emacs source code.  I got there via the "Browse the CVS

Repository" link on Savannah's emacs project page, which I

got to via the "savannah.gnu.org's emacs project page" on

the FSF GNU Emacs web page.

The reason I originally got confused is because of reading

this on the FSF GNU Emacs web page:  "The GNU Emacs CVS

repository is available for general access courtesy of

savannah.gnu.org".  That's the only mention of a CVS

repository on the FSF site.

But anyway, it's a moot point, since I now found what I was

looking for.

By the way, it turns out that the

<http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/emacs/> link that we have both

been discussing is a dead link.