[Savannah-hackers] [support #102535] Registered ssh rsa1 key ignored

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #102535] Registered ssh rsa1 key ignored
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:44:36 -0400

Support Request #102535, was updated on Sun 10/19/2003 at 10:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102535&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: hippoman
Date: Sun 10/19/2003 at 15:44
Logged In: YES
user_id=24371
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6a) Gecko/20030927
Firebird/0.7+

In case anyone is interested: I found a daily tarball of the

GNU Emacs CVS site.  I went to the "Admin Docs" link, and

then to "Source CVS tarbals" (sic).  There, I read this:

  "The sv_backup script builds tarbals for each repository

in the /cvsroot directory. Those tarbals are stored in the

/subversions/cvs/software.backups directory and linked with

the savannah.gnu.org:/cvs.backups URL. The tarbals are

generated daily, if at least one file in the repository is

more recent than the tarbal."

Therefore, I went here: http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups,

and I downloaded emacs.tar.gz.

There's got to be a more direct and user-friendly way to get

to the CVS repositories in anonymous, read-only mode,

especially since the admin doc prominently states this:

"This document (Publishing this document) is for Savannah

administrators, not Savannah users."  But until I find the

proper documentation for read-only access, this is where I'm

going to go to get the latest CVS for GNU Emacs.

By: hippoman