[Savannah-hackers] /software/acct/

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] /software/acct/
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:47:16 -0600

I am trying to create a directory /software/acct/manual/ and
receive:

address@hidden cvs add manual
Enter passphrase for key '/home/sinuhe/.ssh/id_rsa':
cvs server: cannot mkdir /webcvs/software/acct/manual: Permission denied

This is the third time, in seperate instances, that I have
received permission denied in modifying--and now
adding--something to the /software/ directory structure.  Are
these isolated occurances, or is there a more general bug?

The other occurances were in modifying these files:

/software/gnu-arch/index.html
/software/cfengine/papers.html

--
D. E. Evans <address@hidden>