Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened here?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] What happened here?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 12:38:57 -0700 (MST)

            I'm not saying that the actual content of /people/greve/ is
    what it should be, I have no opinion on this subject. When I added my
    own entry in the /people/people.html I did an entry that looked like
    the others but did not take time to actually read guidelines (are
    there any ?)  dictating what should or should not be there.

Any information people want to put in, that relates to their GNU work,
and that doesn't go against the GNU Project's principles.  A certain
amount of harmless other info is fine too as long as it doesn't go
against the GNU Project's principles.