rule-list

Re: [Rule-list] Need for an application database

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [Rule-list] Need for an application database
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 20:28:56 -0600

At 3/28/2002 01:57 AM +0100, you wrote:
> At 3/26/2002 08:18 PM -0800, you wrote:
> >Just a thought... tux with a ruler sitting on a turtle who's legs are
> >spinning so fast they are a blur..... I'll play with that one a
> >little.

I think the turtle is easy to grok. Would be funny if there's a rabbit,
too, with a Windows logo on it, struggling to get forward... *snicker*
The ruler might be harder to grok, especially for non-English speakers
(ruler is Lineal in German...)

Point taken. Let me revise my statement: the ruler fits fine with RULE, but overall Tux riding a racing turtle is a wonderful picture, which I think *EVERYONE* would grok instantly in whatever language. Plus, then the project title is less important since I've had major trouble getting a title to spell RULE in Spanish or Portuguese.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden