Re: [RP] redisplay command

From: Joren Van Onder
Subject: Re: [RP] redisplay command
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 23:29:02 +0200

The only time I use redisplay is for sunvox [1]. For some reason it
doesn't take up the entire frame when it starts. A redisplay fixes that.

> I'm not proposing to remove the function, but I wonder if it needs to stay
> in the default key binding map, which seems noisy to me.

I use it so rarely I wouldn't mind it being removed from the binding map
if it bothers people. On those rare occasions I can just as well execute
redisplay directly with C-t colon.

[1] http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/sunvox/

--
        Joren