Re: [RP] ratpoison-1.4.6 bug report

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison-1.4.6 bug report
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 08:09:10 +0200

Ouch. Thanks for reporting.

Could you file a bug so we can track it and make sure it gets fixed?
(To be clear, it's also really useful that you've emailed the list, because the Savannah bug tracker is ancient technology.)

Thanks!

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/