Re: [RP] redisplay command

From: cbdev
Subject: Re: [RP] redisplay command
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 00:35:28 +0200

Hi Jeff,

On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Jeff Abrahamson <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am curious if anyone sees a use for the redisplay command in ratpoison.

I find redisplay useful in cases where Applications fail to respond to
resize events for some reason (Keepassx does this in it's Entry
creation dialog for example).
Then again, in most cases it'd probably faster to close the dialog and
resize the frame.

I'd suggest to keep the command in the default keybindings, but not in
as prominent a position (e.g. C-l instead of l).

Regards,
Fabian