Re: [RP] patch: push window to frame

From: Jeff Abrahamson
Subject: Re: [RP] patch: push window to frame
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 22:43:32 +0200

Indeed, I think the idea is that I should call give_window_focus(). This handles other things that we are unlikely to test in such modern times but that we should strive not to break, like what happens in 8-bit color. ;-)

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57
+44 7920 594 255    <-- only if I'm in the UK

http://jeff.purple.com/
http://blog.purple.com/jeff/