Re: [RP] Transparent terminal recommendation?

From: Jorden Mauro
Subject: Re: [RP] Transparent terminal recommendation?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:10:40 -0400

Urxvt, IIRC.

On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:36 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Hello, all,

 I use ratpoison exclusively, but am a wallpaper junkie.  I usually
only see the edges of the wallpaper around my terminal, but I like to
just barely see it transparently through the terminal, too.

 Unfortunately, all of the terminals I know about don't show the
wallpaper set by xloadimage -onroot when you select transparency. Does
a terminal with that setting exist?

 I currently set the current wallpaper file as the background, but
window location and splitting screens destroys the effect.

Sincerely yours,
  John B.
--
You can't have everything; where would you put it? -Stephen Wright