qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [STABLE][PULL 00/10] Patches for 0.12.4

From: Kevin Wolf
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [STABLE][PULL 00/10] Patches for 0.12.4
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:46:18 +0200

Hi Aurelien,

I went through the patches that were committed recently, either written by me
or concerning block stuff (most of them are both). I came up with this list of
patches that should go into 0.12.4. The first half of them is contained in
current master (you'll see the cherry-pick line in the commit log for those),
the rest has already been posted to the list, but is still sitting in my block
queue and waiting for Anthony's return.

Kevin

The following changes since commit 804b6ab08d82adcab05d64362be91c48a7467fd4:
  Paul Brook (1):
        UHCI spurious interrut fix

are available in the git repository at:

  git://repo.or.cz/qemu/kevin.git for-aurelien-0.12

Christoph Hellwig (1):
      block: avoid creating too large iovecs in multiwrite_merge

Gerd Hoffmann (1):
      scsi-disk: fix buffer overflow

Kevin Wolf (8):
      json-parser: Fix segfault on malformed input
      qcow2: Factor next_refcount_table_size out
      qcow2: Rewrite alloc_refcount_block/grow_refcount_table
      block: Fix multiwrite error handling
      block: Fix error code in multiwrite for immediate failures
      block: Fix multiwrite memory leak in error case
      qcow2: Don't ignore immediate read/write failures
      qcow2: Remove request from in-flight list after error

 block.c                |   11 +-
 block/qcow2-cluster.c  |    1 +
 block/qcow2.c          |   14 ++-
 hw/scsi-disk.c         |    4 +-