Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate :
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:23:39 +0200

> Congratulation Remon, your paper is fantastic and express exactly what we
> planned.

Thanks, you made me really happy ;-)

> Consider the implementation approved, you can commit it right now (cant
> wait:-)

Thanks, but it still needs to be implemented, what I wrote was just a
"whitepaper". I can't do both things in such a short amount of time. Wish I
could!!

> I would like only to ask you to change the text and fit into a "
> documentation"  format for libmustux programmer guide (we have a lot of
> documentation to do in mustux project, and the text you wrote is a piece of
> art.. hehe )
> just remove the " wondering"  aspect of the text and put it into "this is
> what have to be done" terms. Also put more credits (it is not only you me
> and Reinhard.. Fabio, Martin and Tapio has also credit on the idea
> development...).. My credit is only that I created the primary ideia of
> slot-driven plus context-handled jmb, and  implemented the very basic
> slot-driven engine, not the whole implementation itself, neither in the
> advanced-and-finalized concept, that is completed right now thanks to you.

Ok, will do that _after_ I implemented it in Jmb. Maybe I have to change some
things a little to make it work in Jmb, did allready some modifications to
the constructor of JmbContext and JmbMode in the whitepaper.

I added the final (and hopefully last for some time) new thing in the
whitepaper, please have a look at it, don't know if I'm right at this one:

http://vt.shuis.tudelft.nl/~remon/protux/context.html#JmbJogMode

Thanks a lot,

Remon