Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Too much things to understand, but few to antecipate :
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:56:37 -0400

Congratulation Remon, your paper is fantastic and express exactly what we
planned.

The new stuff is tje multiple (and overlapped) contextes thing. I dont see, as
you say in the paper, a usage right now, but surely, it can come up when we
implement complex actions...

Consider the implementation approved, you can commit it right now (cant
wait:-)

I would like only to ask you to change the text and fit into a "
documentation"  format for libmustux programmer guide (we have a lot of
documentation to do in mustux project, and the text you wrote is a piece of
art.. hehe )
just remove the " wondering"  aspect of the text and put it into "this is what
have to be done" terms. Also put more credits (it is not only you me and
Reinhard.. Fabio, Martin and Tapio has also credit on the idea
development...).. My credit is only that I created the primary ideia of
slot-driven plus context-handled jmb, and  implemented the very basic
slot-driven engine, not the whole implementation itself, neither in the
advanced-and-finalized concept, that is completed right now thanks to you.

Thanks again

ps - I will post another email with short term plans soon..