[Protux-devel] New features, some questions

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] New features, some questions
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:34:03 +0200

Hi all,

I worked a bit on Protux last days, and instead of doing usefull things, I
ended up fiddling with QWidgets and alike :-(

But the good news is, in the end I managed something usefull, if I remember
correctly Fabio asked for not loading a Project at startup. You can set it
now in the "General Settings" tab in the "Global Properties" Dialog.

displayed at once, but instead flashing several times. This has been solved
now, when no Project is loaded, a great "nothing" area is shown, but it works
at least.

Removed all the graphic stuff from the constructors in Interface,
GlobalProperties and ProjectManager into a separate method. For the latter 2
ones, it has the benefit of not using memory and the loadtime of Protux is
shorter.
RFC please!

And last but not least, press < F11 > and see what happens ;-)
(Download latest CVS (both libmustux/protux) of course, you need to
run ./configure in the protux directory again to let it compile)

If there are problems, please let me know!

Best wishes,

Remon