[Protux-devel] JMB_ASSIGN_SLOT problem

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: [Protux-devel] JMB_ASSIGN_SLOT problem
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:29:29 +0200

Hello Luciano,

I'm trying to do something usefull on protux, but encountered the following
problem.

When I try to assign JMB slots with the same name in 2 header files, like

JMB_ASSIGN_SLOT(GlobalPropertiesDialog, show) , in GlobalProperties.hh

and

JMB_ASSIGN_SLOT(ProjectManager, show) in ProjectManager.hh

then I get the following error while compiling:

==============
In file included from Interface.cc:21:
ProjectManager.hh: In function `int jmb_static_slot_show(void*, JmbMessage*)':
ProjectManager.hh:221: error: redefinition of `int jmb_static_slot_show(void*,
   JmbMessage*)'
GlobalPropertiesDialog.hh:61: error: `int jmb_static_slot_show(void*,
   JmbMessage*)' previously defined here

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot ;-)

Remon