Re: [Protux-devel] Proposition : no more non-stable releases

From: rsff
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Proposition : no more non-stable releases
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:02:53 -0200

Well, it means that someone would have to make the nightly-builds.

The other (I think better) option is to have a release schedule, like
Gnome does. It makes people wait anxiously for the next release, and
check the site often for new updates. We could, instead of using dates
as milestones for the next stable release, we use features (like we have
our plan)...

This means that people would already know what we are working on for the
next stable release.

RFC
Fabio.

--