Re: [Protux-devel] resources dir [ WAS vtable problem ]

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] resources dir [ WAS vtable problem ]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:17:50 -0200

that's it.

the help.text file is searched always under /usr/local/share/protux

for 0.15.8, I will add a gcc MACRO to define the resources dir in a single
place, so this adjustment will become easier.
For now, I believe it will be necessary a manual adaptation of code :-/

the files are :

help.text in Help.cc
protuxSplash.jpg in  SplashScreen.cc
jmb.map in Interface.cc
protux.xpm in Interface.cc

[]s

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist