Re: [Protux-devel] vtable problem

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] vtable problem
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:03:38 -0200

> if you are working on embedded field, and you are going to install
> hardhat linux host development environment, it may broke your qt
> bindings! All qt stuff is linked against those hardhat qt libs :))

gee, it may explain some recent reports. People using qt2 and gcc2.96, when
upgraded gcc to 3.x got
into trouble, specially related with qthreads

but this is not the reason for vtable errors. Vtable errors happen when the
moc.o files are not
available for the linking process. I noticed that only tarball testers are
reporting these errors
so it must be related with the make dist process

Best Regards

--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist