Re: [Protux-devel] vtable problem

From: tapio laxström
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] vtable problem
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:01:57 +0200

Luciano Giordana wrote:
but this is not the reason for vtable errors. Vtable errors happen when the
moc.o files are not
available for the linking process. I noticed that only tarball testers are
reporting these errors
so it must be related with the make dist process

for me 'make -f admin/Makefile.common' worked for the original problem.
Without that those vtable errors. I didn't knew that it should be ran for tar balls too.

--
best regards