playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] tinyvid.com?

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] tinyvid.com?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:49:11 -0400

Thanks for this.

On Fedora 10, I can watch Youtube videos successfully half of the time
with Gnash (v0.84) player making sure to install third party
(non-Fedora) RPMS providng MPEG support.  Being able to convert them
to Ogg is a much better experience.

The Cortado player only plays from the beginning of the stream for me,
it doesn't allow me to skip forward or backward.

Thanks again,
/a

--
In general, we reserve the right to have a poor
memory--the computer, however, is supposed to