playogg-discuss

Re: [playogg-discuss] tinyvid.com?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [playogg-discuss] tinyvid.com?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:52:46 +0100

John Sullivan schreef:
Have people tried http://tinyvid.tv/? Thoughts about it?

I've just downloaded a Firefox 3.6a1pre nightly and tried some videos on the website. It seems to work just fine.

I read on the feedback page that OpenID login will be available over the weekend.

With some love on the interface, de-emphasizing (or removing) the Facebook stuff and a bit of an effort to filter out crap and illegal content, it might be something I could use.