Collider and Mover code

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Collider and Mover code
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 22:57:53 +0000

Attached is some new source code and cvs diffs for Colliders and Movers.
The NEW files should go into the Games/Pingu/src directory.  Not too sure
if it is the correct place to put all of the new files.  Also, could this
be carefully code reviewed before being committed?

I've tried to do things like use forward declarations for classes instead
of using include files.  However, I only found it worked in mover.hxx.

I've also moved pingu_height and deadly_velocity into pingu_enums.hxx as I
was beginning to worry that these constants would be defined multiple
times in the source code.  Initially I thought of putting them into
globals.hxx.  However, I think pingu_enums.hxx is better because it
applies only to Pingus.  This is despite the fact that the filename says
enums.

For the time being, a Linear Mover and a Collider have only been used on
Bombers (i.e. immediately after the countdown has reached zero).  This
will allow other people to test it before it is applied to the Fallers,
which are much more common.

Thanks,
Gervase.