Re: Collider and Mover code

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Collider and Mover code
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:26:04 +0100

On Sunday 12 January 2003 23:57, Gervase Lam wrote:
> Attached is some new source code and cvs diffs for Colliders and Movers.
> The NEW files should go into the Games/Pingu/src directory.  Not too sure
> if it is the correct place to put all of the new files.  Also, could this

Well perhaps we'll need to add a new subdirectory? Right now I think that
there are too many files in /src already so we should try to move some more
stuff into subdirectories.

> I've tried to do things like use forward declarations for classes instead
> of using include files.  However, I only found it worked in mover.hxx.

I'll look over the code to see what you've done wrong. ;-)
One things may be that enums can't be forward declared since their size is
unknown until the definition is seen.

> globals.hxx.  However, I think pingu_enums.hxx is better because it
> applies only to Pingus.  This is despite the fact that the filename says
> enums.

pingu_enums.hxx <--> pingu*s*_enums.hxx? Just a guess, I didn't name the file.

Bye David