Re: Collider and Mover code

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Collider and Mover code
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:07:27 +0100

On Sunday 12 January 2003 23:57, Gervase Lam wrote:
> if it is the correct place to put all of the new files.  Also, could this
> be carefully code reviewed before being committed?

The code looks very well to me from the C++ view. I've not yet tried to
understand what it really does and how it interacts with the rest of the
Pingus code. I'm too tired right now to do this. A few things I noticed while
taking a first look:
- The implementation of upright_pingu_collider::operator() could return true
in the for loop if the condition is met and false otherwise at the end of the
method.
- int values in globals.hxx could be replaced by enums, this would be a very
minor improvement since there would be no need to allocate space for an int
then. This applies to every other (static) const int too.

> I've tried to do things like use forward declarations for classes instead
> of using include files.  However, I only found it worked in mover.hxx.

upright_pingu_collider.hxx doesn't need vector/world.hxx.

Bye David