Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Google Summer of Code

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] Google Summer of Code
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:08:56 +0000

Hi Johan,

If you can finish that task I've always wanted to do, that would be so cool !
I may give you what I've already wrote in php if that can help you begin the
work, and of course you can ask me what you want, as I know the way syncml
work, being on that for a few years now.

Also, I'll be your first and happy beta tester, having a syncml phone to sync.

Congrats and good luck !