Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Quality news

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Quality news
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:26:45 +1000

Hi Christian,

This is all good and well, and something I support.  Unfortunately it is
not as straight forward as it seems.  We have many unmaintained apps,
and a few over worked devs.

Bugs sit there until someone has time to look at them.

Patches don't get applied cos someone has to review, test and apply them.

Cheers

Dave