Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD todos - Survey

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD todos - Survey
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:09:06 -0800

Dave Hall wrote:
Dan Kuykendall <address@hidden> wrote:

Couple of questions:

1) What timeframe is expected for all of this?

Less than 6mths

OK. That sounds decent. I didnt figure there would be any hope of getting it done in less than a year.

2) Which developers are actually committed to pushing forward on the HEAD code?

Quite a few

3) Which of them has looked at the new framework that jengo and I have been working on?

I have

4) What is the intrest level of the new framework?

I am taking a wait and see approach.  I have some issues with the new
framework.

What kind of concerns? Please let me know about any you have. Its a very good stage to address them. I do find it hard to guess what issues you have from looking at the code for such a brief moment.

As far as I am concerned, I will start looking at it when
the current HEAD code is stablized and released

Fair enough. I guess I will take the same position as to how quickly you can get the HEAD code ready for release.

Dan