[Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD mega merge a thon (was ACL2)

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] HEAD mega merge a thon (was ACL2)
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:25:09 +1000

Sigurd Nes <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip />

> I now have (since august) a working production site (on intranet)
> with
> 5000 apartments and about 10 concurrent users (40 in total) based
> on HEAD.
> Redhat 9, apache 1.3.28 (w/lingerd), php 4.3.3, turck-mmcache 2.4.1
> and
> Mssql

Just a heads up.  Over the next couple of weeks I will be merging
changes in the 16 branch to HEAD.  This will not only affect apps, but
also the API.

Here is a quick list of things (there is more):
* Sessions - Repost Prevention, Bug fixes etc
* Contacts - new contacts backend
* GPL'd validator
* browser with better MIME handling
* Remove and check jscal
* XMLRPC - jengo's changes
* Setup - various fixes, better multi domain support, CSS from 16
* Javascript class import
* PDF class from HEAD property

I hope to have all of this done by the time 16-final is released.

I suggest you always test before updating you install.  I hope nothing
breaks, but you never know :)

Let me know if you have anything else that you want merged, or if you
have any concerns/problems.

Cheers

Dave