Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] external emails

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] external emails
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 14:52:54 -0400

Oops, I didn't see that I had duplicated the code you had already sent. Try looking in class.socalendar_sql.inc.php at the save_event() function. It may be that you're adding the value to the $events array appropriately but that if you haven't edited the queries in this function, it's not getting put into the database.

Don Graver (dgraver) wrote:
Yes, I had tried doing that (see below)...but had no luck.  What queries should
I look for?  I'm just confused why I can't grab the
$GLOBALS['HTTP_POST_VARS']...is it getting unset somewhere and passed to
$event?  Thanks again for the help.

Don