Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] external emails

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] external emails
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:55:40 -0400

I'd think this would be pretty easy to implement.  Just add a database field
and a textbox to the template.  Then, in the portion of the calendar code
that does the emailing, you'd split the text field on commas or returns and
perform the email routine for each address.  The main pitfall that springs to
mind is that performance would take a hit as the emails were sent out (the
longer the list, the longer the load). I think you'd find the code to screw
with in calendar/class.uiprojects.inc.php, though other files to look at if
you don't turn anything up there are soprojects and boprojects. Look for the
string "REJECT" and go from there.