[Phpgroupware-developers] Error in class.soprojects.inc.php?

From: Brad Sturgill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Error in class.soprojects.inc.php?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:44:47 -0700

I have had a problem with the project lists.  I am running .RC3 and have
found that as project administrator AND bookkeeper when I filter to "all" I
only get those items not listed as "private" when I would really like to see
all project not private and all projects not private OR all projects that
are mine.  I changed the code  on line 99 in class.soprojects.inc.php to
read:  filtermethod= "access != 'private' OR coordinator = " .
$this->account; and all is well!

Also, in infolog there is a call to projects.boprojects in
class.sbox2.inc.php on line 273 that should be to projects.soprojects, at
least as bo/soprojects is written to-date (it is a little confusing because
the address code is basically the same but written in address is in
boprojects not soprojects).  I may be mistaken on the proper course to
correct, but this way it works.

Brad Sturgill
Telos Group
Phone:  206.390.0910