Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah: Bugs, Support and Patches. When

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah: Bugs, Support and Patches. When and where
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 06:30:47 -0500

"Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)" wrote:

> Our bug tracking seems to be very confused at the moment. Im probably to
> blame for neglecting the issue for so long.

Nope.  It looks confused because you are just now looking at it ;)

> I would like to figure out how we should be doing things and get it all
> fixed.

What we are doing is starting to use the bug reporting feature which has
not been available for very long.

> Right now the Support Manager has categories for Bug Reports, Feature
> Request and Questions.

This is because there was no place else to put bug reporting at the
time.

> We should stop using it for Bug Reports. I am going to go thru and
> re-enter the ones that are bug reports, into the Bug tracking app, and
> close them out from the Support Manager.

I think this is a HUGE waste of time without some automation on GNU's
part.
After .14 is finally done with we can try removing this category from
the
Support manager, forcing usage of the new bug reporting.

> Feature Request and Questions can still use the Support Manager.

yep.

--

Miles Lott - phpGroupWare
http://www.phpgroupware.org