[Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah: Bugs, Support and Patches. When and

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Savannah: Bugs, Support and Patches. When and where
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:24:10 -0700

Our bug tracking seems to be very confused at the moment. Im probably to
blame for neglecting the issue for so long.
I would like to figure out how we should be doing things and get it all
fixed.

Right now the Support Manager has categories for Bug Reports, Feature
Request and Questions.
We should stop using it for Bug Reports. I am going to go thru and
re-enter the ones that are bug reports, into the Bug tracking app, and
close them out from the Support Manager.
Feature Request and Questions can still use the Support Manager.

Does this sound fine with everyone?

Seek3r