[Phpgroupware-developers] I can't upload attachments

From: Sal Mangiapane
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] I can't upload attachments
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 22:02:30 -0400

My first post on any list.  (I read SquirrelMail and this one regularly)

I installed 0.9.14RC3 which I downloaded last week.

When I try an upload any file I receive "Warning.  open_basedir restriction in
effect.  File is in wrong directory" for example:

Warning.  open_basedir restriction in effect.  File is in wrong directory
in /var/sites/domain.com/web/phpgroupware/email/attach_file.php on line 184

Is phpgroupware trying to write to "/var/sites/domain.com/web/some-directory"
instead of "/web/some-directory" ???

Thanks and God bless,

sal

Sal Mangiapane