Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm synchro

From: Buchan Milne
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm synchro
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:09:07 +0200

Brian Johnson wrote:
| What is syncml anyway?

Probably the 1st standard for syncing information between devices. Made
specifically with PDA-type devices. Apparently the latest Nokia devices
support it. phpgw has a module for that (apparently also to enable
server-to-server comms, although I  might have read wrong and that was
with xmlrpc).

Someone else may be able to give more detail.

Darn it, Guillaume beat me ...

A search on google and freshmeat may run up some interesting stuff.

I'm doing long, but that's because I am now going for supper (long
overdue) ...