Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw

From: Jean-Eric Cuendet
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:44:55 +0200

Have you tried PilotManager? A manager of syncing in Perl with Tk interface.
You would just have to create a conduit using XMLRPC/SOAP/SyncML to made it do the job!
-jec

Brian Johnson wrote:

I've been working on conduits to sync phpgw and I have one working for the
memo/notes module

However, currently it justs syncs records made by the user doing the syncing
and I would like to expand it to support the phpgw access rights system

My conduit is in Perl and I am using SQL statements to access the phpgw
database

I have had trouble determining how the tables/fields interact to determine
what access the current user has to each record

Can someone explain it to me?