Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm sync conduits for phpgw
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 02:58:54 +0000

I'll email it to you tomorrow when I'm back at the office

In the meantime, you can work on setting up coldsync (the communication
software to
the Palm the conduits use) - www.coldsync.org

Right now I just have the memo conduit ready for beta testing

I'm working on the date, todos, and contacts and probably will have them ready
by
next week

They will work in multi-user settings, but the main limitation right now is
that
they do not access other users records - only records you have created (they
don't
check the access permissions of phpgw right now)