pan-users

Re: [lists] Re: [Pan-users] Difficulty In Compiling 0.99

From: Graham
Subject: Re: [lists] Re: [Pan-users] Difficulty In Compiling 0.99
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:59:51 +0100

On Mon, 29 May 2006 12:52:48 -0400
Darren Albers <address@hidden> wrote:

[snipped]
> If you get a chance could you try the deb I linked earlier and let me
> know if it works for mepis users as well.
>
> Thanks

Thanks Darren!!!  The .deb for pan 0.99 works even smoother than 0.98.
I'll need to test it further, but it looks like its speedier AND
smoother.

I must confess that I saw the link but I was distracted when reading
the mail and when I'd got back I'd forgotten all about it.  Simply my
oversight.

Although nothing has officially been stated on the Mepis support sites,
it seems that future versions of Mepis will access the Dapper
repositories, according to information in the press and in the
forums....

Anyway, thank you for posting the link to the .deb!
--

Graham