pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)\

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)\
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:28:15 -0500

Charles Kerr wrote:
On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 02:08:12PM +0100, Daniel Rahn wrote:

On Fri, Jan 24, Duncan wrote:

Suse gets decent reviews, but keeps at least some of the stuff they develop proprietary. If I wanted proprietary, I'd have not bothered switching from MS 15 months or so ago.

Now this is something I'd like to know: What do we develop proprietary?

I was under the impression that you had to purchase SuSE.

I think the way SuSE sets the system clock is proprietary. Every time I reboot my machine the clock changes to about 6 hours earlier than it really is. Still haven't figured out where to change it. Since I don't reboot very often it hasn't been a big enough issue for me to go looking for!

--
John LeMay
KC2KTH