pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)

From: Daniel Rahn
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:53:05 +0100

On Sat, Jan 25, Duncan wrote:
> Toby answered for me, but thanks for the challenge.  Perhaps I should have
> made it a bit clearer that this is by reputation, not direct reading of your
> license, and therefore I could be perpetuating something less than true.  If
> that is the case, I certainly apologize.

I was just confused by the word "proprietary".

> As has been mentioned, this is indeed off topic, but I decided I did need to
> make this public statement since it was my original statement in question.
> I'd be agreeable to continuing this off-list, and getting my facts straight,
> if you wish.  Perhaps a direct link to the license for Yast2, etc. would be
> appropriate on list, tho, to close the topic with a definitive reference, and
> would be helpful here as well.

The license is online at:

http://www.suse.de/en/private/support/licenses/yast.html

If you wish to discuss anything off-list, you are quite welcome.

greets,

Daniel Rahn

--

SuSE Linux AG                      |        phone: +49 (0) 911 74053 351
Enterprise Support Services        |        fax:   +49 (0) 911 74053 674