pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)\

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Hello There (OT)\
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:23:59 -0700

On Sat 25 Jan 2003 06:08, Daniel Rahn posted as excerpted below:
> On Fri, Jan 24, Duncan wrote:
> > Suse gets decent reviews, but keeps at least some of the stuff they
> >  develop proprietary.
>
> Now this is something I'd like to know: What do we develop proprietary?

Toby answered for me, but thanks for the challenge.  Perhaps I should have
made it a bit clearer that this is by reputation, not direct reading of your
license, and therefore I could be perpetuating something less than true.  If
that is the case, I certainly apologize.

As has been mentioned, this is indeed off topic, but I decided I did need to
make this public statement since it was my original statement in question.
I'd be agreeable to continuing this off-list, and getting my facts straight,
if you wish.  Perhaps a direct link to the license for Yast2, etc. would be
appropriate on list, tho, to close the topic with a definitive reference, and
would be helpful here as well.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin