pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:41:10 -0500

Here's an idea that sort of goes along with the "multi-platform" idea. How
about allowing shared access to the Pan data files from multiple machines? I
doubt two users could ever use the files at the same time, but if I want to
be able to use Pan on multiple PC's, I'd like to share the data between the
two. Other than adding some kind of "rescanning" option to keep the Pan
instance up to date with what is in the data files, what else would be
needed?