pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib

From: gaw zay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] am I dumb or didn't pan use to not need gnome-lib
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:31:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, James Hawtin wrote:

> Personally I like the gtk toolkit etc, I just HATE with a passion the
> window manager, I hate "start buttons" I hate Click to get different
> desktops.... I like vtwm One bit virtual desktop... But anyway.. try
> updating perl.

gtk is gimp toolkit not gnome toolkit or whatever you thought it was.
gnome relies on gtk but then again so do a thousand other things. (and gnome
relies on 1000 other things but that's a different story ;)

brian
---
All progress is the work of fanatics
All fanatics are the work of progress
  6:00pm  up  6:07,  5 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.27, 0.23